Visit www.mass.gov for Pay By Plate MA sign-in and EZPass MA log in. Those who have registered for EZPass MA electronic tolling activities are free to drive on the Massachusetts toll roads such as Ted Williams Tunnels, Tobin Memorial Bridge, Callahan, Mass Turnpike(I-90), and Sumner, without stopping at the toll booths.
The PayByPlateMa online Portal was designed and developed for easy and simple payment of toll booths. The toll payment is charged based on the identification of the vehicle’s license plate. Payment can be made online through the EZ Pass MA portal And the Pay By Plate, MA invoice is sent to the owner of the vehicle.
The EZ Pass MA or EZDrive is the software that has made the platform even more convenient. For instance, users will have their personal account, which they can access through EZDriveMa login. And this personal account of the users will contain every detail related to E-Zpass ma invoice, among others.
PayByPlateMa Sign In Requirements
If you are a registered user of Pay By Plate MA, then you must have personal login credentials. Similarly, every newly registered user will be provided with their personal login credentials. Following credentials are mandatory for EZ Pass MA account access.
- Login Password.
PayByPlateMA is an online software developed and powered by MassDOT or the Massachusetts Department Of Transportation. The Pay By Plate MA is a complete electronic tolling program, open to every interested vehicle owner under a toll zone location.
As an online electronic tolling program, PayByPlate Ma Online offers services that allow customers to pay their toll payments, by plate. Furthermore, there are other facilities included such as facilities for personal account set up, invoice record, and more.
How to Log in to Pay By Plate MA?
Login for Pay By Plate MA, EZPass MA, EZDrive MA (Massachusetts) electronic tolling payment is only for the MA toll roads if you travel on that roads and missed some tolls then via your EZDriveMA account, you should manage your account and pay your outstanding amount.
As the users try to sign in, it is imperative for them to proceed as per the guidelines that guide the entire login process. Simply put, for any user to log in the following steps will be unavoidable.
STEP 1. Visit https://www.mass.gov/ezdrivema.
STEP 2. Now you see two login options E-ZPASS MA LOG IN-> and PAY MY PLATE MA LOG IN->
STEP 3. Click on the PAY MY PLATE MA LOG IN->
STEP 3. On this page enter your Username and Password.
STEP 4. Click on the Login option.
STEP 5. You should then have access to your Pay-By-Plate-MA account.
|Login Page||Visit Here|
How to reset the PayByPlateMA Account Password?
To reset the PayByPlate MA account forgotten password you need to follow an online process. Readers can take the steps provided below to successfully reset their password. The concerned users are advised to read their account number, email address, and username, as they:
- Visit EZDriveMA Portal.
- On the homepage click on Forgot Username or Forgot Password.
- You then will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page enter your Account Number and Email Address.
- Tap on Submit option.
- The platform will then provide further instructions.
- So, follow these instructions to reset your password.
EZDrivema New User Registration
Although, the Pay By Plate MA is a self-service platform, however, to enjoy its services one must have a registered account. And those who do not have an account, can register and set up their personal account online.
To register they are required to provide a number of personal details, and also follow the necessary procedure that is involved in user registration.
- Go to https://www.mass.gov/ezdrivema.
- Users can set up a Prepaid Or Postpaid Account.
- Select Open A Registered Prepaid or Postpaid Account.
- Once you have selected your account type, you are redirected to a new page.
- Click on the Next option to proceed.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Next.
- Add your contact details and click on Next.
PayByPlateMa Online Portal Benefits
The benefits of the E-ZDriveMa portal for Pay-by-plate-ma users are:
- The users can visit the portal from anywhere, providing they have the necessary items i.e., computer, net, etc.
- Online access to a registered PayByPlate Ma account makes management all the more convenient.
- Details related to user vehicle details, and payment records, can also be accessed.
- Pay-By-Plate-MA invoice can also be downloaded when necessary.
- Addition features add up to the benefits of this portal.
- PayByPlateMa Customer Service Phone Number: (877) 627-7745.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayByPlate MA Customer Service Portal: www.ezdrivema.com.
If you are a regular commuter or someone who travels across different states frequently, then you must be registered with PayByPlateMa online software. And if that is the case then you will find all the information you may need on Pay By Plate login.
How do I check PayByPlateMa Invoice?
As a registered user at PayByPlateMa online platform, you can check your PayByPlate Ma Invoice, with the help of the following steps:
-> Go to EZDrive MA page.
-> Click on Play By Plate Ma Invoice.
-> Enter your Account Number or Invoice Number.
-> Then enter your License Number and Select License State.
-> Click on Login.
-> You can then check your Invoice, pay it or download a copy of the invoice.
How to Log in to EZ Pass MA?
Users can log in to their personal E-Z Pass MA account if they simply take the following steps one after the other.
-> Visit the EZpass MA Portal at www.ezpass.ma.com.
-> Enter your Account Number, Username, and Password.
-> Click on the Login option.
-> You can then have complete access to your E-Z Pass MA account.
What are the EZDrive Ma registration requirements?
For new user registration, the platform will ask for the following details of the individuals as Contact Details, License Plate Number, Vehicles- Make, Model, Year, and Payment Information ( Debit/Credit Card details).