GESB super member online allows all WA sector employees to make an online account. For GESB login visit www.gesb.wa.gov.au and submit your member number and password to access your dashboard.
What can I do after GESB sign-in? Check your current balance, download statements, update your details, check your investment plan, make a contribution, update your insurance, and more.
The GESB Superannuation member online website is the software of the Government of Western Australia. Only WA public sector employers can make employer contributions to the GESB Super account.
- 1 What are the GESB Login Requirements?
- 2 GESB Login @www.gesb.wa.gov.au – How to Sign in?
- 3 How do I reset my GESB log-in password?
- 4 GESB Super New Account Registration
- 5 About GESB
- 6 Helpline
- 7 FAQs
What are the GESB Login Requirements?
GESB Log-in page is understandable to those colleagues who registered for its member online services. Employers who don’t know what is the GESB sign-in requirements look below:
- First of all, you need a system(smartphone, laptop, computer, tab, etc).
- Internet service with good speed.
- Login application and the GESB account associated member number and password.
GESB Login @www.gesb.wa.gov.au – How to Sign in?
An official GESB Member online process has been set up for GESB login. Are you going to access the GESB super account? It’s your first time logging in, If so, follow the given instructions that help you to open your online member account anytime and anywhere.
GESB online login requires your member number and password which is issued to each and every registered user. Finally, you can log in by:
STEP 1. Visit https://www.gesb.wa.gov.au/.
STEP 2. On the homepage click on the Login option.
STEP 3. Now the login page will open.
STEP 4. Here enter your Member number and Password.
STEP 5. Now, click on Login.
|GESB Direct Login Page||Click Here|
How do I reset my GESB log-in password?
When you do GESB log in and find an error on your password field, then you need to reset your password. To get started, go to the official sign-in page. It is the only website that permits you to reset your password online.
- Go to the official GESB online login page or https://mol.gesb.wa.gov.au/.
- Here click on the forgotten your password? or Forgot password.
- Enter your member number and click on Submit.
- Now you receive a reset password link on the account-associated email address.
If you don’t receive a link to reset your password, then call on 13 43 72 between 7.30 am and 5.30 pm (AWST) Monday to Friday.
GESB Super New Account Registration
How to register for a GESB members account? If you are a WA public sector employer and want to be a part of the GESB Super member online account. The online registration application will follow four steps to register members online.
Here are some of the important registration steps that you are required to do. GESB registration includes your details, your preferences, confirming your account, and activating your account.
Let’s know how to Register Now:
- Go to the GESB sign-in website at www.gesb.wa.gov.au.
- Click on the Login option.
- Now the login page will open, here click on Register now.
- You are then redirected to the Registration page.
- It is your first step of registration, fill it with appropriate information.
- Then click on Continue.
- In 2nd step, submit your preferences.
- In 3rd step, confirm your account.
- At last, activate your account.
GESB or Government Employers’ Superannuation Board formerly known as Western Australian Development Corporation was established in 1983. It was founded by the Burke Ministry of Western Australia.
GESB is the largest super fund in WA and one of the largest in Australia. It manages the super saving of former and current WA public sector employees. Around 245000 members and over $33 billion in funds under management.
If you are having any issues or need information then you can call the support center.
- GESB Support Center Phone Number: 14-43-72 Monday to Friday.
If you have read the above information then you should be able to solve your problems related to GESB login, member registration, etc. And if you still need further information regarding GESB then leave your queries in the comment box below.
How do I find my forgotten Member number?
Don’t know how to find the member number? you can find your member number in the welcome letter, member statement, and any correspondence from us. You are also eligible to find your member number via call on 13 43 72 (first, verified your identity).
Can I use GESB member online on my smartphone?
Yes, all the registered employees are permitted to access their GESB member online account from a range of devices and a smartphone is one of them.
How can I update my email address?
To update your email address, go to the GESB super member online page, log in with your member number and password, and click on the settings drop-down menu, here you will see the Update email address option click on them, enter your new email and type it again in next field, type your password, and click on continue.
Now confirm your email and click on submit. Now confirmation link will be sent to your updated email address. confirm it now.