CommSec login portal (commsec.com.au) is an online trading site that can also be used to access personal Client CommSec accounts online on mobile. The platform can also be used by clients to trade Australian shares, that are listed on the ASX.
The CommSec sign-in customers page has better online trading services. Don’t know how to log in to the Commsec page? Here I will guide you.
Www Commsec com au login is easy if you have the account associated Client ID (This is an 8-digit number beginning with a “5” or an “8”) and password. They both are required credentials. Without this, you are not able to access your Commsec account.
CommSec Login Requirments
CommSec login credentials of each customer will be verified at the time of their login. And those customers whose details are incorrect, the portal will decline their login request. So, if you don’t want the portal to deny access at the time of your CommSec login, make sure you have the correct:
- Client ID Or Username.
How do I log in to CommSec?
To learn how to log in to CommSec? you need to know each of the steps that are to be taken during CommSec Client login. Let’s know what the steps are dictated by the guidelines that have already been set as a security measure.
Commsec login will allow accessing Shares, Options, and Margin Lending account online. Let’s know how to sign in:
STEP 1. Firstly, the client has to visit the CommSec Login page at https://www2.commsec.com.au/.
STEP 2. Now the official CommSec Client Login page will open.
STEP 3. Here, you should enter your Client ID and then your login Password.
STEP 4. Tap on the Login option.
How can I reset the www Commsec Com au Login Password?
Www Commsec com au login page has the option to its clients or customers to reset their login password when they forget them.
The process to reset passwords has already been developed, thus the customers just need to have their username and mobile number and then act in accordance with the following instructions.
- First, you have to go to the CommSec login portal.
- On the page, you will see Forgot Client ID or Password? Click on Password.
- Enter your Username and Mobile Number.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- You will then receive the rest of the instructions on your phone through an SMS.
How to Join the CommSec Share Trading Account?
To join the CommSec share trading account, you need to fulfill some mandatory requirements. If you do not have a Commsec account and want to join it then the platform provides the opportunity to join CommSec.
- First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name.
- Date Of Birth.
- Address Details.
- Contact Information.
- Banking Details.
However, you still cannot set up an account if you do not abide by the guidelines below, to set up a new CommSec client account.
- The individual must visit the CommSec login portal.
- At the portal, they should see the Join Now option.
- You have to click on that option. When you click on it a new page will open.
- To continue the process tap on Get Started.
- Select your Trade option as per your finances and click on Join Now.
- You then need to answer some basic questions in Yes/ No.
- Click on Next, and once you have read the terms and conditions tap Continue.
- From the next page, you need to provide the details mentioned above.
- Finally, once you have provided the details above, the portal will then assist you further to complete your registration.
About CommSec, Australia:
CommSec is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank. It is an online stockbroking firm that was founded on 17th July 1995. And is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. CommSec serves Australia and New Zealand. In fact, it is the largest online stockbroking firm in Australia. CommSec thus is active in the industry of Financial Services.
Other than online trading services, CommSec also offers its customers’ brokerage services based on telephone. Similarly, other products or services include advisory services with respect to investments, CommSec Margin Loan, and CommSec Pocket.
Well, customers are likely to have a number of queries regarding their account, trade, etc. Thus, when you need to make such queries, you can call the CommSec helpdesk. You will find the CommSec contact number down below.
- CommSec Helpdesk (Cantonese/Mandarin): 1300-880-888.
- CommSec Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information related to CommSec login, CommSec Client Sign Up, CommSec contact, etc. that could be acquired has been made available for readers in this article. However, if we are missing any information then let us know with a comment below.
How can I retrieve the CommSec Login Client ID online?
In order to recover their CommSec Client ID then you should: Go to the CommSec Log in page, Click on Forgot Client ID, enter your Name and Date of Birth on the next page, and Press Continue, further instructions will be provided on the next page.
How to download the CommSec Mobile App?
If you have been wondering how to download the CommSec account from your mobile phone, then go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store, Search for CommSec, When you find it click on Install to download, Once downloaded open the app and enter your Client ID and Password, Click on Login.