TVDSB employee portal has been developed for the comfort of Thames Valley District School Board employees. It is a comprehensive online platform that can basically provide any service desired by the TVDSB staff.
TVDSB staff portal allows you to access their pay stubs, account data, vacation details, and HR-related information. The TVDSB gives a facility to its employees that is work from home option.
From the online web portal of TVDSB employees can request leave, apply for retirement, and also can talk to an HR representative. This online web portal also allows you to update your personal details like your address, contact number, and email.
TVDSB Employee Login Requirements
The Thames Valley District school board launched its employee portal and this portal provides various facilities to its employees. You can log in at the portal 24*7 from anywhere.
Now if you want to check your account details and leave or any other information then login is necessary. For login, you need the below-given login credentials.
- User Name
TVDSB Employee Portal Login @apps3.tvdsb.ca
TVDSB staff can access their account details online. To access your employee portal you need to follow the given steps.
- STEP 1. Visit the official TVDSB web portal i.e. https://apps3.tvdsb.ca.
- STEP 2. Once you visit the portal a login page will open.
- STEP 3. Now on the login page enter your Username and password.
- STEP 4. Next click on Login.
- STEP 5. Once you click on login your account dashboard will open.
How To Reset TVDSB Employee Login Password?
The TVDSB portal provides a password reset option on its portal. Employees can easily reset their passwords and can update or change their passwords.
Here we are going to provide you with a step-by-step guide that will help you to reset your password easily.
- Open the given TVDSB Active Directory (AD) password reset link.
- Now a login password page will open.
- Here enter your email or username.
- Next enter the captcha code.
- Then click on the Next option.
- At last, follow the further instruction on the portal to reset your password.
Benefits of Employee Portal TVDSB
- The official TVDSB portal is easy to navigate and use for its employee.
- An employee can access the official portal anytime from anywhere.
- The employee portal helps employees to change or update their personal information.
- From the online portal employees can request leave or check their absence-related details online.
- This portal reduces the workload on teachers because they save time from paperwork.
- Can check their paystub online and other information.
All the employees who want to contact the helpdesk of the TVDSB or want to contact customer service then here are the contact details.
- Phone Number: (519) 452-2000
- Fax: (519) 452-2395
- TVDSB Official Website: www.tvdsb.ca
- Official Website: https://apps3.tvdsb.ca/employees/
About Thames Valley District School Board
Thames Valley District School Board ( TVDSB) is one of the largest public multicultural school boards in Canada. The board was established on 1st January 1998 and is located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.
In addition to more than 7,000 square km of urban, rural, and suburban communities, the board also serves counties such as London, St. Thomas, and Woodstock.
Originally, the TVDSB was founded with the amalgamation of a number of boards of education in different counties namely, Elgin County, the City of London, Oxford County, and Middlesex County.
Since 2006, TVDSV has had more than 184 schools administered that include 154 elementary and 30 secondary schools respectively. The schools administered by TVDSB have about 40,000 students and approximately 2,000 staff.
In this guide, we shared all the details regarding the TVDSB Employee Portal. In case you want some further information related to the official TVDSB account then you can comment below.