How to sign in to pethealth.force.com? To access the 24petcare shelter management PetPoint login software, you need some required login credentials such as Shelter ID, user name, and password.
PetPoint sign-in software is designed by 24Petcare to deliver the best care via leading management software, industry insights, and microchip technology.
PetPoint Log in is a free service provided by 24PetCare to all the shelter partners for rescue, and veterinary, etc. If you are registered for PetPoint services then here you will guide on how to log in here.
PetPoint Sign In requirements
PetPoint account holders, you need to have some required information for sign-in.
- You must have a registered shelter ID, username, and password.
- You must know the Petpoint official login portal.
- A system and internet connection for the online login process.
PetPoint login – How to Sing into pethealth.force.com?
PetPoint is a 24Petcare shelter management software. It is a private system that is easy to access by specifically authorized users. Here in this heading, I’ll instruct you how much it is simple to access 24/7 at the home, office, or any other location.
Let’s know how to log in to the Pethealth software solution (USA) with the help of registered signing credentials:
STEP 1. Visit the PetPoint log-in portal at https://pethealth.force.com.
STEP 2. Now the 3 field Pet point login page will appear on your system screen. Here Enter your Shelter ID, User name, and password.
STEP 3. Click on LOGIN.
STEP 4. Right now, your details will be verified, if submitted details will match to database record then your profile is open.
|Pet Point Sign In||Visit Here|
How to reset the PetPoint account login password?
Petpoint account is easy to access when you remember your login credentials. A single mistake will create the error during login. So, if you have forgotten your login password then reset them right now.
Password reset self-service is available to all the Shelter partners. If you are but don’t know how to do this. Look your eyes at the given instruction to request a new password or reset the password.
- First of all, take a system and connect them with the internet.
- Hereafter go to any suitable internet browser and search PetPoint login.
- Now click on the top search result at Please sign in to continue – PetPoint.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your Shelter ID and Email.
- Click on SEND.
- Now you receive a reset password link on the email associated with your account.
How to Register for EVE Microchip?
EVE registration will conduct for animal welfare and clinics service. If you want to register at EVE software, just follow the given guide.
- Visit www.eveforclinics.com.
- Now the sign-in and sign-up dashboard will open.
- At the end of the benefits of EVE points, you will see a Click here to sign up for EVE. click on it.
- Now the registration form will open fill it out by entering your first name, last name, email, phone, clinic name, country, state/province, city, interested in, organization type, and annual microchip usage.
- Click on Submit and follow the further instruction.
|Speak to a Recovery Agent||1-866-597-2424|
|General Enquiry for animal welfare and clinic||1-866-600-4815|
Email Support on –B2BClientServices@Pethealthinc.com
|US mailing address||24Pet|
P.O. Box 2150
|Canadian mailing address||24Petcare|
710 Dorval Dr, Suite 700
Can I able to recover my Shelter ID online?
No, if you can’t remember your Shelter ID, and want to request ID recovery, then self-request service is not available right now.
What is EVE Software?
EVE is known as Electronic Veterinary Experience. EVE will allow registering microchips into the 24PetWatch Lost Pet Recovery Network. Users are free to register all brands’ microchips at no cost.
How to log in to 24Petcare EVE Portal?
To log in to EVE software, visit www.eveforclinics.com, Enter your EVE account information such as Clinic ID, Username, and password, and click on Sign In.