Are you having trouble with your myIndigocard login? Visit www.indigocard.com if you want to manage My Indigo Card account online. You are eligible to stay on track with 24/7 account access.
The primary objective of this article is to make you aware of the My Indigo card login, password recovery, and registration in detail. Basically, the following information can definitely help you with your login, forgotten password recovery, and Indigo card register.
However, readers can also get additional information concerning Indigo card customer services, Indigo payments, etc. Therefore, if you are an Indigo cardholder then the contents below can provide to be useful when the need arises.
This article can also show you how to request an Indigo account agreement online, further, you should know the options for Indigo payments. Finally, check out the instructions in case you lost your card or your Indigo card gets stolen, etc.
How To Login at MyIndigoCard Portal?
Indigo card holders, Visit the myIndigoCard login application (www.indigocard.com) and log in with your registered credentials. Before we get on with the login procedure, I want to remind the cardholders that to be able to log in registration is mandatory.
Username and password are critical or mandatory, but you should also know how to log in. Based on the official login procedure the cardholders can log in by:
STEP 1. Go to the official website of the myIndigoCard Login portal at indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
STEP 2. On your screen, the Indigo Card Account Login portal will appear.
STEP 3. Here enter your Username and Password.
STEP 4. After entering your login credentials click on Login.
STEP 5. Once the portal confirms your identity as a cardholder it will give you access to your account.
|My Indigo Card Login
|Indigo Card Official Website
How To Reset My Indigo Card Login Password?
MyIndigocard login account users who forget their password cannot log in unless they are able to remember it. More importantly, the problem arises when they totally forget their password. In such cases, customers will have to reset or create a new password in order to access their accounts.
Details that must be provided in order to reset the password:
- Last 4 digits of your account number.
- Social Security Number.
- Date of Birth
- Email address.
So how can I reset my forgotten password one may ask. You will find the answer to such a question below. In other words, if you need to reset or change your Indigo login forgotten password then you have to ;
- Visit the official Indigo login portal (www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com).
- On the portal, you will see Forgot Your Username/Password option. Tap on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page or the recovery page.
- On the next page enter the detail mentioned above.
- Then hit the Submit option.
- Once you click on the submit option the remaining instructions or the new password details will be sent to your email account.
- In case you receive instructions just follow them and reset your password.
- You may receive a new password which you can use for your Indigo login.
MyIndigoCard Com Registration – Create New Account
The above-mentioned “Create new account” means to create an online account with my Indigo card login portal. And to create a new account means that you have to register as an Indigo cardholder to enjoy certain online benefits.
Now when it comes to Indigo login registration customers should be aware of the details required to complete their registration. So, make sure you have the following details when you have decided to register;
- Account Number.
- Social Security Number.
- Date Of Birth.
- Email Address/Mobile number.
Here are the steps to complete registration at the Myindigocard portal.
- Open the official Indigo account login portal on your laptop/computer.
- Then on the homepage click on Register.
- Now enter your account details, SSN, and date of birth.
- You then have to click on Next to proceed.
- On the next page enter the required details.
- Finally, click on the Register option.
How to Recover MyIndigoCard.com Username?
If you forget your username then you need to recover the Indigo login id, if you are to login in the future. Customers can recover the username online and it will not take more than 5 minutes unless you don’t know how to get your username.
- Visit www.indigo.myfinanceservices.com.
- Click on Forgot your Username or password.
- On the next page scroll down and enter details.
- Tap on the Next option.
- You will receive your username details on your email id.
Indigo Card Customer Service Contact Details
For Indigo card login, and account concerns the company offers professional assistance through Indigo Card customer services. If you want to contact Indigo Card customer support then you can call the support team on:
- Phone: 866-946-9545.
- Fax: 503-268-4711.
Correspondence address: You can send your concerns or a paycheque to the address mentioned below.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477.
What are the Indigo Payment Options?
There are different payment methods that cardholders can exercise. Customers can select any mode of payment among the following options.
-> Online Payment through Indigo Card online portal.
-> Payment over the phone.
-> Make payment through Money Gram.
-> Send a cheque or money order through the mail.
What to do if I lost my card or it gets stolen?
Customers who lost their cards or were stolen can report to the company. By doing so you can block your card and make sure that the card is not used for any transaction. Indigo cardholders can call on the number given below to report if they lost their card or was stolen.
Phone Number: 1-888-260-4532.
How to request for Indigo Card account agreement online?
To request your account agreement online customers can log in at the Indigo card login portal. Once you access your account you can request the agreement which will be delivered to you within 7-10 business days. Here’s how you can request your agreement online.
1. Login at www.indigo.myfinances.com.
2. Then click on ” View/Request Account Agreement”.
3. Now under the Customer Center tap on Information Central.
4. You then have to click on View/Request Account Agreement under Manage Communications.
5. Now verify your address and submit the required information.
6. Finally, click on Submit.
How to activate Indigo Credit Card Online?
Cardholders can activate their personal Indigo credit card online at www.indigo.myfinances.com. For more detailed instructions check out the following:
-> Go to www.indigo.myfinances.com.
-> Enter your username and password.
-> Click on the Login option.
-> You can then create your pin code.
NOTE: You can call 1-888-260-4532 if you need professional assistance in creating your pin code. Further, you can call on the number to check the activation process of your card.