Do you want to access the DGME Employee Login portal? Then Dollar General employees need to sign in at the DGME employee access page to access their DGME paystub.
DG ME login portal is the official website that provides Dollar General employees access to sensitive information. The portal primarily offers services for convenient DGME employee account management.
From the online portal of DG ME, employees are able to check out their DGME paystub details, benefits, work roster, salary statements, tax records, etc.
Lastly, along with Dollar General employees registered with the DGME portal, the unregistered or newly recruited employees can also visit the portal. The portal can help new employees to set up an account which they can then access online whenever necessary.
Required Credentials For Dollar General Employee Login
Employees who are unaware of the DGME employee access login credentials should continue reading if they don’t want to miss out on one of the significant pieces of information.
Firstly, you must keep in mind that each DGME employee will have unique and different login credentials.
Each employee will be provided with the following credentials which they need to provide during their DGME paystub login.
- Employee Login ID.
- Initials of First Name and Last Name (eg., TS for Tom Smith).
DGME Employee Login Online @webapps.dolgen.net
The only way a DGME employee can access personal DGME paystub details or personal account is by logging into the DGME employee access portal.
Now, according to this regulation other than providing their login credentials, compliance with the official login procedure is mandatory. Here are the steps:
- STEP 1. Visit the DGME paystub login portal https://webapps.dolgen.net/.
- STEP 2. You can click on the link above to open the new DGME Sign-in portal.
- STEP 3. At the portal enter your Login ID, Initials, and Password.
- STEP 4. You can then tap on the Login option.
- STEP 5. The portal shall then grant you access to your account once your login credentials are verified.
How to Reset DGME Login Password?
A detailed guide and instructions to the solution for Dollar General employee login forgotten password issue are available here.
Before going further you will need your employee id, SSN number, and date of birth details to reset your password.
Now you can check out the steps involved in resetting your forgotten password.
- Go to the DGME online portal i.e. https://websso.dolgen.net/.
- At the login portal click on Forgot Password option.
- You are then redirected to the recovery page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Employee ID, SSN number, and DOB.
- To proceed click on Submit option.
- An email will be sent to your personal email registered with the DGME portal.
- In this email, further instructions will be provided.
- So, follow the instructions and reset your login password.
|Forgot Password?||Reset Here|
Dollar General Employee Paystub Registration
Among the facilities available to DGME employees the First Time User? The register option is specifically for unregistered individuals.
In simple terms, if you are a Dollar General employee who does not have an account with the paystub platform, then you can register with the help of this feature.
Required Credentials for Dollar General Pay Stubs Registration
The following details must be provided by the employee for first-time user registration to successfully set up a new paystub account.
- Employee ID.
- First Name & Last Name.
- Date Of Birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Personal Email Address.
- Contact Details.
However, like every other facility individuals have to adhere to the guidelines that have been set for new user registration. As per these guidelines, users are required to fulfill the information requirement and register following the official process that has been mentioned below.
- Visit www.dgme.paystub.login.net.
- On the homepage click on the First Time User Register Now option.
- Now, the Registration portal will be displayed.
- Here, enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth, SSN, email, etc.
- Click on the Submit option.
- You then have to create your login password and set a security question.
- Finally, after creating your password click on Register/Submit option.
|New Registration||Visit Here|
DG ME Helpline Number
Although, the official employee site could provide a necessary option for some normal problems faced by Dollar General employees. Still, as a last resort option to get professional assistance and guidance will be available.
And to avail, themselves of such assistance employees need to contact the employee helpdesk.
Support Contact Number: 1-888-877-9374.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a family-owned business that was founded in 1939. Headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, it is owned family-business owned by J.L Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky.
Although, it is an American chain of variety stores yet it does not operate in states namely, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Alaska, and Wyoming.
It has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since the company went public in 1968. With approximately 18, 216 stores Dollar General is considered one of the most profitable stores, especially in the rural United States.
How do I find my DGME Sign-in EID or Employee ID Number?
In case you are unable to remember your DGME login EID or employee ID then you can find it online. All you need to do to find your employee id is;
1. Go to the DGME Online Login page.
2. On the homepage click on If you don’t know your EID. Look It Up Here option.
3. You are redirected to a new page.
4. Here enter your personal details.
5. Click on Submit option.
6. Your EID will be sent to your email address.
What is the step for DGME employee paystub download?
Once you successfully log in to your Dollar General paystub account and have access to your account, you can then proceed on to download the payslip. Below you can check out the entire process step by step.
1. Visit www.dgme.paystub.login.net.
2. Enter your EID, Name Initials, and Password.
3. Click on Login.
4. Go to Paystub/Payroll option.
5. Select week/month and year.
6. Tap on View Paystub.
7. Click on the download option.
Given the significance of the Dollar General employee sign-in portal, this article emphasizes offering information that is accurate and credible. Hence, this article should provide adequate material for readers, however, more information will be made available if concerned individuals can state their concerns below.